Thursday, June 16, 2011

Anyone need a Kleenex holder?

Hello everyone!  I made it back, I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend and good week so far.  Mine has been a little crazy, running everywhere and work has been WILD  wonderful.  I believe that past few nights it has been a full moon. 

One of my gym friends emailed me and told be about a blueberry festival  coming up and that I should try to be a vendor.  I informed her that I had very little to sale at the moment, and that I work every weekend.  I offered to pay half her booth if she would set my stuff up with hers, just to see what sales and doesn't.  That would give me a starting point on what to keep working on.  I am so excited about this, but nervous that I won't sale anything. 

But on a good note I have made a Kleenex holder.  I love these little guys, they are so darn cute.  Not to mention they look way more amazing than the boring plastic wrapper than they come in.
Told you they were cute, and my quantity is pathetic, a good start.  I have made a few pouches but have sold most of them, or kept for my pleasure. 

 My little princess has been hard at work as well, she has helped me cut out my shapes for my applique shirts I have been making.  Pictures to come, I promise.  They turned out pretty cute, I was bummed on a few I had the marker I use to bleed through on the fabric and I can't get it out YIKES.  So lesson learned don't use a permanent marker to trace your shapes with.  Guess that is the fun in making homemade crafts.

My next project is to make a 4th July Ribbon Wreath, I am quite excited about it and Kenz is too since she can assist with this.  I also need to find time to study for my test that I take in a 2 weeks.  I can't get myself motivated even tough I know this would be a huge stress reliever if I could pass this and not have to take the class. 

But to de-stress from all this kaos we have had going on, we are headed to the water park and catch a few rays of sunshine, that decided to come out today.

No comments: