Saturday, June 18, 2011

Date Night

After a long stressful, sleep deprived few weeks, and learning the ice cream and a MOOVIE at Chaney's isn't until next week, I decided me and my boyfriend was long over due with a date.  I have been dying to go on a date especially since I bought a fabulous dress, just for a special occasion.

So after talking we decided we was going to make a trip to Nashville and hang out down town, and we both had to dress up.  On top of that my boyfriend made reservations at the Melting Pot which was amazing as always.  After our amazing meal and being stuffed to the gills, we went to a little side bar for a little dancing.  Note to everyone: my boyfriend is an amazing dancer, as for me I can barley move my hips lol.  But thanks to Zumba  that I attend weekly has helped out in a tremendous way.
Date night was a huge success and much needed time together without a child for a few hours.  I just adore this man so much. :)

And on another note, I have a little fish on my hands.  My daughter that was terrified, screaming bloody murder when I got her in a pool and wrap her little arms around my neck as tight as could be...loves the water now(as long as she can touch) But she has began to pick up the skills to swimming, and I just love this.  I would love for her to love swimming as much as I did when I was little.  My parents couldn't keep me out of the pool, with that being said I was on the local swim team for 10 years summer and winter team.  Hopefully this week we will be able to attend the water park where Kenzie can practice more.  And I get to go kayaking this week with a friend from school, I am excited hope the weather is pretty.  O yea and I have to study for my test coming up very soon.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, I will enjoy the rest of the weekend working, and spending time with my father, time with Brian's family!  Happy father's day to all the fathers out there.

No comments: