Saturday, June 11, 2011

Twirl Skirt for my lil Princess

Do you remember seeing this little ice cream face before..isn't she adoarable.  She also requested that I make her another skirt and so I had this cute fruit material..which seemed perfect for a sweet summer treat.  I had some fabric left over and made her a money pouch to put her ice cream money in.  She was one happy camper.

We made a trip to Hancock Fabrics yesterday, and I could live there.  I just love every piece of fabric and have all kinds of ideas that run through my head on what I could do with that particualr fabric.  Do you do the same?  I am secretly in love with fabric, I am growing a big collection, but I have enough to keep me busy.

So what do you plan on sewing this summer, please use your ideas with me, it may be something to spark me to make.   Hope the weekend goes well, it is work for me tonight..so see ya Monday :)

No comments: