Monday, June 6, 2011

Floating Down the River

I am back..yah..after a long weekend of work I am worn out, between catching some Zs and spending time with Kenz all before going back into work gets sorta tired...and I know it will be even worse when I go back to school. 

With a kiddo out for the summer and the boyfriend actually having a day off the same as me, I was super excited..what better way to spend the day floating down the river in our Kayaks.  It was so peaceful and relaxing, and a beautiful sun shinny day. 

 I have vowed that Kenzie will not have a boring summer, and so far we are starting off on a good start...I may get closer to disconnecting the cable if we stay outdoors like we have been.  I've been thinking about this for awhile.  Not that my child watches a whole lot of TV but it is very distracting and there is so much fun stuff we miss out on when we are glued to the tv at time.  What are you opinions on this?  What do you and your kiddos/boyfriend/husband/wife do for fun in the summer?

Kenz is on her secound wind,  so we are off to enjoy an adventure walk tonight.  Enjoy the rest of your day.


Ice cream face :)

No comments: