Monday, June 13, 2011

Applique Onsies for my friend

Hope everyone had a great weekend, mine on the other hand was CRAZY and involved lost sleep and lots of cleaning..on the other hand I survived and still breathing.  Hopefully we can keep our plans for the rest of the week, which includes pool time and a trip to the zoo with a friend of mine.

Kenzie had a big weekend, going to a summer party with one of my friends daughter that lives 2 hrs away.  I had to miss it since it was when I had to be at work.  But I found out my friend is having a little baby boy.  So with my new fabric that I recently purchased, I couldn't resist not to make a few applique onsies, I would've made more if time permit.  But they were too cute, and I was excited at how they turned out.
Hope everyone has had a good Monday.  Me and Kenzie are off for an adventure walk.

No comments: