Thursday, June 2, 2011

New to the blogging world.

I am proud to say, I can mark this off my to do list, creating a blog.  I am new to this so please bare with me, but I hope I can make somone laugh or inspire or encourage somone from my day to day post that I will try to be loyal to.  So a little about me:
My name is Abby Anderson, I live in a Barren Co, full of hills and county roads.  I just got old and turned 25,(and yes I love watching the news and drinking my morning coffee)I am a LPN and work at a nursing home, my residents are my pride and joy, I know when I am having a bad and I go into work, they can put a smile on my face. Each and every one of my residents have a little piece of my heart , and have taught me many lessons.  My other pride and joy is my lil' Princess., her name is Mckenze Faith.well she isn't little anymore..my baby graduated Kindergarden today(she will always be my baby)  It's amazing how time flies.  I am so proud of her, she has came a long way since the beginning of the year.  My lil princess has the hugest heart of any kid I know, she is caring, VERY lovable, and did I mention has more energy than the energizer bunny.  This kid doesn't stop for a second, she is always on the go, and at times we have issues on this, but I am working hard on this with her and has seen an improvement.  Last but not least, is my wonderful boyfriend.  We have been together for a little over 2 years and I dunno what I would do without him.  He has brought so much happiness in my life, we have the perfect relationship.  He is laid back and easy to talk to, and I still get butterflies in my stomach when we kiss just like the first time.  I love him and Kenzie to the moon and back.  In my free time I love going to the gym for me time, and at night I enjoy watching the news and sewing.  I asked for a sewing machine for Christmas hoping to bring my craftiness out that has been hiding for 25 yrs, and well it worked, and did I mention it is a stress reliever?  So that is me I hope you enjoy my blog and leave me comments on topics I should cover or something I should do different.

1 comment:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Welcome to the blogging world! You are off to a fabulous start! So excited to be your first comment! Yippee!