Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ice cream, Ice Cream, We all Scream for Ice Cream!

Bruster's was a success, it only took Kenzie 2.5 seconds to drop her ice cream, so we had to get another scoop.  I have picture but have not had time to upload them, I will get to that Monday or later.  We have been lazy today, VERY lazy...which is always on Saturday and Sundays and Tuesdays.  That is because  I am not an not owl and I require sleep, and I work night shift weekends with a Tuesday thrown in there. 

I hate my hours, but love my job.  I had day shift and it was perfect, had my 12 hr shifts that I worked and my 4 days off, and two included being off with my boyfriend.  But I had this position offered to me and I had to take it. 

I am going back to nursing school in the fall and this works with my school so much better except the fact that on Mondays I have school all day, I will be up for close to 24 hrs and I am so nervous that I am not going to be able to do this.  But I have been told you  can do anything you want to do. 

So do any of you have this same type schedule as me?  and how do you do it?  I worked full time when I was in LPN school but I worked 8 hr shifts, so I had a little bit more sleep time.  Any suggestions or ideas will be great.  I have also not lined a babysitter up this summer hoping that will help me stay up due to Kenz get up around 7 or 8..just so happens be the time that I get off and doesn't take a nap.

No comments: