Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fancy Nancy Birthday Party Help

My lil princess birthday isn't until August, but it never hurts to plan a little early does it?  At hobby lobby the other day when purchasing fabric my daugther spotted some fancy Nancy material and just had to have it, so of course I bought it.  Now she is requesting to have a fancy Nancy birthday party, which is fine with me because I don't have to pick out a theme now.  I just need some suggestions to help my mind to rolling with ideas. 
I thought about having them to dress up in "fancy" attire, and I would supply to boas,gloves, necklaces etc.  I also would like this party to be outside.  I could sit up a table and put some coloring sheets down for them to color.  But this is about as far as I have gotten. So all you creative thinkers out there, what are your suggestions?

No comments: