Thursday, June 9, 2011

Who want to know more about Me cont.

This blogging thing is a lot harder than I thought it would be...I have had one comment...I know I am just getting started and I have a lot to learn, but I have so much I want to talk about.  So bare with me as I find out how all this works.  Until then here is some facts about me.
My name is Abby
I am a single parent to an adorable lil' Princess Mckenzie Faith ( she is my pride and joy and love her more than words can describe.  I hate more than ever that she has had to grow up in a separated family world, but you can not make things work if it wasn't meant to be.)
Some you may be asking, wow she looks too young to be a mother.  Yes I was 18 when I had my lil' Princess, I am now 25.  It hasn't been an easy road, and I have had a lot of people turn their heads at this, but I have made something of myself, I have went to college and earned a degree, I have lived on my own since my Princess was 1, and have not had any help with my bills, and to me that will mean a lot to my lil' Princess when she gets older. 
I do have  boyfriend and no we do not live together.  I vowed to never live with another man until I married..which I don't think will ever happen.  But I am okay with that I am happy as ever with Mr. Brian.  I  could not ask for anything more..he makes my world complete.
I recently received a sewing machine for Christmas(yes I asked for it) and I love it. I love reading other peoples crafting blogs to inspired me, which I hope to include some of my homemade goodies on here shortly.
I did make it through college and graduated..as being a young single mommy, I was told I would NOT be able to do this, but I DID.  It wasn't an easy journey but I did it all for her.
And yes I am going back to school, and I can call myself crazy but I have always wanted to be a nurse and I am, and I think I am good at what I do but I want to know more and be a RN so I can do one of my dream jobs...work in the ER or labor and delivery.  or I may just stay at the nursing home, I have become so attacthed to my residents, they are like family to me.
I have to HAVE ME time almost daily, and sometime a weekend of it is good.  You see my me time keeps me calm, cool,  and collective.  I find motherhood to be so stressful at times and even so more when the father isn't always present in my lil Princess's life.  He has chose a career where he works out of state and isn't able to come home very often.  My lil' Princess goes months on end without seeing her father and then he will pop in.  I struggle with this because she never talks about this situation, but I know it is HARD on her to wonder why her daddy pops in every so often and calls just a very few times, but he is doing it to help provide for her.(even tough he gets behind almost always)  This is where my selfishness comes into play as well, I always have her to myself and when he does come home I have to share, and its hard to depart my lil' dear Princess.  But with all this being time I use my me time usually at the gym while she goes to play land and plays with other kids for an hour, and everyone once in awhile I will go on a little road trip with my boyfriend or girlfriends.  Some people ask me how I can leave or I am not a good mother, but in my eyes I do the best I can do and I DESERVE a vacation from time to time. Don't you think.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE summertime I am so much more happier, because I am not stuck inside hibernating.  Me and cold weather do not mix at all.
So there you have it a little about me, please leave comments and let me know anything you would like to know.  I look forward to making new friends and sharing stories of our crazy life. :)

No comments: